Issuance via Saber
SASO Products Certificate of Conformity (PCoC)
- Product Certificate of Conformity (PCOC)
- Shipment Certificate of Conformity (SCOC)
Tabseer Approval Scope in
Issuing the PCoC
Tabseer issues the Product certificate of Conformity (PCoC) for imported products to the Saudi market from:
- The Middle East and North Africa through our branches in Saudi Arabia and Egypt (notification number: P – CB 0344).
- Europe through our branch in France (notification number: p – CB 0341).
- Conformity Documents: Test reports, quality certificates, risk assessment reports, inspection reports, etc.,
- Technical Documents: Design, dimensions, plans, and specification photo of the products, if applicable.
SALEEM program was launched to maintain the quality and safety of the product through the product conformity assessment program (PCA). This program is under the supervision of SASO. The main purpose of the program is to evaluate, inspect, and certify all imported goods to the Kingdom before placing them in the market.
The Product Conformity Assessment Program is implemented by the Ministry of Commerce and Industry, under the Kingdom efforts to ensure that all consumed products are of high quality and safe for use.